Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Creating your own personal media collection

So this is a portion of my personal media collection. (Click link to see whole thing).

Amazon has a really great system now where you can make your webcam into a scanner and hold up any book's barcode to it to automatically read the info and input it into the system - whether or not purchased via amazon.com. It's really nice if you have a large library because you can tag and organize your collection and keep it in a central online location and share with others also if you like (or keep portions of it private). Right now I mostly have only books bought through amazon on the list. When I get my other books unpacked I'll add them later. It's interesting to just look at what I have bought and studied over the years, going back to 2001. You can make one too, just click on the link below and then start your own...


Share

No comments: